You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Occupational Therapy International Online Network (OTION).

Our goal is to provide an online resource for the international occupational therapy community through this on-line forum.

You will have the opportunity to participate in discussion topics related to your practice area and interact with your international colleagues. A moderator, who will be a resource to the group, monitors each topic.

We look forward to your participation and contribution to international occupational therapy practice.

If you are new, please click here to register. If you have already registered, click here to login.

#1 Wednesday 19th of October 2016 17:15

dinapapa

Studying In Europe

Hello everyone!
I really need some help and guidance in looking and applying for schools in Europe. I am from the United States and I have finished a degree in Occupational Therapy Assistant. I am mostly interested in the Netherlands and Greece schools in a bachelors of occupational therapy degree and would like to study it in English. Does any one have in school in minds that I can check out? I am also open to other countries as well if the schools are great. Thank you!

#2 Wednesday 19th of October 2016 17:40

BillRoberts

Re: Studying In Europe

Hi Dinapapa,

I don't know of any schools firsthand. You may want to also post your comment in the Student and Studying in Another Country forum of OTION as well. Good luck!!
-Bill

Board footer