You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Occupational Therapy International Online Network (OTION).

Our goal is to provide an online resource for the international occupational therapy community through this on-line forum.

You will have the opportunity to participate in discussion topics related to your practice area and interact with your international colleagues. A moderator, who will be a resource to the group, monitors each topic.

We look forward to your participation and contribution to international occupational therapy practice.

If you are new, please click here to register. If you have already registered, click here to login.

#1 Thursday 20th of October 2016 17:18

dinapapa

Studying In Europe

Hello everyone!
I really need some help and guidance in looking and applying for schools in Europe. I am from the United States and I have finished a degree in Occupational Therapy Assistant. I am mostly interested in the Netherlands and Greece schools in a bachelors of occupational therapy degree and would like to study it in English. Does any one have in school in minds that I can check out? I am also open to other countries as well if the schools are great. Thank you!

#2 Wednesday 7th of June 2017 10:50

linaliffner

Re: Studying In Europe

Hi,
And a very late answer, but i just registered here on wfot.
Im an OT in Sweden, and i Went to Maastricht, The Netherlands for my last 10 week internship in 2012, and it was wonderful! I loved the country, the people and my tutors who helped me alot. The school is Hogescool Zuyd and is located i Heerlen, but i stayed in Maastricht, which could provide internship at the academic hospital, AZM.
Have you found a Place yet?

#3 Friday 11th of August 2017 09:13

Milayana

Re: Studying In Europe

Hi.. I'm Indonesian..
Anybody knows where's the university that we can apply for master occupational therapy program in Germany?
Actually I'm going to graduate from polytechnic Surakarta then I will get diploma degree. Is that possible that I can continue to the master degree? Bcs my degree isn't Bachelor.
It would be great if someone's can give the information. Thank you smile

Board footer