You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Occupational Therapy International Online Network (OTION).

Our goal is to provide an online resource for the international occupational therapy community through this on-line forum.

You will have the opportunity to participate in discussion topics related to your practice area and interact with your international colleagues. A moderator, who will be a resource to the group, monitors each topic.

We look forward to your participation and contribution to international occupational therapy practice.

If you are new, please click here to register. If you have already registered, click here to login.

#1 Friday 13th of January 2017 21:19

TCraver

Working as an OT in New Zealand (Auckland)

Hello everyone!

My name is Tessa, I'm 25 years old and I'm half American, and half Maltese.
I just finished my post graduate degree in OT in Cardiff, Wales and I'm super excited to work abroad and learn through my career while living different cultures. I am not sure where to start, but I'm definitely interested in traumatic brain injuries and physical health.  I wish you could tell me a little bit of the reality of OT in New Zealand and how difficult or easy it would be for me to get a job there.
I'm currently registering with the New Zealand board of OT and hoping to start applying to jobs in this upcoming spring 2017.

I hope you can take a little time to write me back and give me some more insight.

Board footer