You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Occupational Therapy International Online Network (OTION).

Our goal is to provide an online resource for the international occupational therapy community through this on-line forum.

You will have the opportunity to participate in discussion topics related to your practice area and interact with your international colleagues. A moderator, who will be a resource to the group, monitors each topic.

We look forward to your participation and contribution to international occupational therapy practice.

If you are new, please click here to register. If you have already registered, click here to login.

#1 Sunday 6th of August 2017 21:45

BostonCathy

Re-entry to the OT workforce after a hiatus

ARE YOU SEEKING RE-ENTRY TO THE OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY WORKFORCE?

My name is Catherine Haines, and I am an occupational therapist in Boston, USA. I am gathering data for a chapter in The Occupational Therapy Manager, 6th Ed., edited by Karen Jacobs and Guy McCormack. My chapter is titled “Returning to the Occupational Therapy Workforce.” I hope to make this a valuable resource for occupational therapy practitioners around the globe who are planning a hiatus, or looking to re-enter the occupational therapy workforce after taking a break of 1 year or more.
I am asking occupational therapy practitioners in the USA and beyond to share their experiences surrounding re-entry by participating in a brief (3-4 minutes) survey. Thank you for your assistance!

https://goo.gl/forms/d2NBGG97JvE9MP642

Board footer