You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Occupational Therapy International Online Network (OTION).

Our goal is to provide an online resource for the international occupational therapy community through this on-line forum.

You will have the opportunity to participate in discussion topics related to your practice area and interact with your international colleagues. A moderator, who will be a resource to the group, monitors each topic.

We look forward to your participation and contribution to international occupational therapy practice.

If you are new, please click here to register. If you have already registered, click here to login.

#1 Wednesday 20th of December 2017 23:28

hollypri

Practise abroad to maintain Occupational Therapist registration

Hi There!

I am travelling the world and want to continue to do so for a few more years. I am aware that to work (paid) as an Occupational Therapist in other countries than where you qualified requires specific entry assessments/acceptance (and this is time and financially expensive).
I would like to maintain my skills and professional registration during my time settled in other countries. I need help recognising other options I can count as identifiable and legitimate Occupational Therapist practise please until my travels end? e.g volunteering?

Board footer