You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Occupational Therapy International Online Network (OTION).

Our goal is to provide an online resource for the international occupational therapy community through this on-line forum.

You will have the opportunity to participate in discussion topics related to your practice area and interact with your international colleagues. A moderator, who will be a resource to the group, monitors each topic.

We look forward to your participation and contribution to international occupational therapy practice.

If you are new, please click here to register. If you have already registered, click here to login.

#1 Saturday 23rd of December 2017 12:00

MarcA

Exchange on internationalization

Hi there,
my name is Marc  and in the context of my undergraduate studies I´m creating a task on internationalization.
This task is about a typical activity from my cultural environment (Leisure with colleagues). I would like to exchange ideas with other occupational therapists from other countries.
I create a PPT with image material and description of the activitys and I´m looking for occupational therapists who describe what this activity means in their cultural context and write their (short)comments.
I would be delighted if you would be willing to do so and would be interested in an exchange.
Best regards

Marc

Board footer