You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Occupational Therapy International Online Network (OTION).

Our goal is to provide an online resource for the international occupational therapy community through this on-line forum.

You will have the opportunity to participate in discussion topics related to your practice area and interact with your international colleagues. A moderator, who will be a resource to the group, monitors each topic.

We look forward to your participation and contribution to international occupational therapy practice.

If you are new, please click here to register. If you have already registered, click here to login.

#1 Saturday 6th of January 2018 00:12

Mrm

Seeking Study Abroad Partner Organization

Hello,

My name is Monica Morrison and I am a first year doctor of occupational Therapy student at the University of Pittsburgh. I am looking to add a study abroad component to my educational curriculum. For this, I would need to implement an occupational Therapy project from mid July to the end of August (approximately 5 weeks). I am looking for any organizations abroad that would be interested in having a student develop a project for their organization. I am interested in pediatrics, refugees/human trafficking victims, and under resourced areas. I am open to go almost anywhere

Please if you have any suggestions or know if an organization, let me know

Thanks!

#2 Friday 12th of January 2018 06:15

lirvine_brown

Re: Seeking Study Abroad Partner Organization

Hi Monica,

There's an organisation in India called the Roots Institute which takes volunteer occupational therapists but I think it's a minimum three months.

I'll post again if I can think of any other organisations!

Good luck,
Laura

Board footer