Dear Sir/ Madam
RE: UPCOMING TOTA ANNUAL CONFERENCE AND WORKSHOP FROM 23rd OCT TO 25th OCT 2019 IN ZANZIBAR
Reference is made to the heading above,
This is to inform you that, the Tanzanian Occupational Therapy Association (TOTA) is inviting you to attend a 3days conference including the AGM in Zanzibar from 23rd OCT to 25thOCT 2019.
The workshop theme will be “BE PART OF ERADICATING STIGMA TO PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES”.
As an Occupational Therapist, it is highly important for you to attend this meeting as you will be able.
• Participate in Professional Development forum that will focus on providing free service to Children and adults with disabilities.
• Be involved in skill building workshops and Presentations that will enhance the quality of your Practice.
• Participate in the evaluation of professional growth in Tanzania and professional development plans
• Meet up, Learn and share knowledge and experiences with colleagues and eminent figures in our profession from all over the country.
TOTA earnestly proposes for every individual interested, to raise funds of attending this important continuous professional development (CPD) conference.
Please do confirm before 1ST OCTOBER 2019. To avoid travelling with and easy management of finance kindly deposit the money on the account below.
Name of account – THE TANZANIAN OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSOCIATION
A/C No. 01J2041020900
Registration fee will be as follows
• 100 USD/person international volunteer OT
• 50 USD/person international OT students
Non-Occupational Therapist, Registration Fee is Tshs150,000 (Local) and 150USD (International).
The registration fees will cover Conference venue, stationaries, refreshments and lunch.
For more information please contact us via our email email@example.com