You are not logged in.

#1 Re: Working in another country » Welcome to "Working in Another Country" ! » Tuesday 22nd of May 2018 01:05

Hi all,
I've been an OT in the US for 20 years. I currently live and practice in Nebraska and Iowa, USA. I specialize in low vision rehabilitation, primarily with older adults. My daughter will be studying in a PhD program in Edinburgh, Scotland and I plan to apply for a family/visitor extended visa. Would it be possible for me to find a volunteer or any part time work there? Would I have to be credentialed with UK health services first or is there any temporary way to use my state licensing and NBCOT registration? I feel I could make an impact with older adults living with vision loss in Scotland.

Board footer