You are not logged in.

#1 Sunday 17th of July 2016 07:42

otSilvia79

Internship and scholarship

Hi everyone,
I'm an Italian Ot living and working in Rome; I'm a pediatric ot working in school and home settings and I'm currently doing a formative path both in sensory integration and DIRFloortime model. Since here in Italy they are both quite unknown approaches, I'd like to go to U.S. For an internship.
I was wondering if there is a way to get a scholarship for an internship in a rehab Centre ( or a therapeutic school) where these two models are provided. Wfot or Cotec, are they providing, even presenting a project proposal, something like that?
Could you please give me some info about it?

Thank you
Silvia ot.

Last edited by otSilvia79 (Sunday 17th of July 2016 07:43)

#2 Tuesday 16th of August 2016 17:16

TargetingTheGlobe

Re: Internship and scholarship

Hi Silvia:

Glad to see your post. I am not familiar with scholarships/internships for working OTs in the States.

I am inviting someone who is posting from the USA to weigh-in on what you may know about this topic, or where Silvia could direct her inquiries.

All the best, and thanks,

Lorie

#3 Wednesday 29th of November 2017 04:15

Mrm

Re: Internship and scholarship

Hi Silvia,

I'm currently a US student in an occupational Therapy program at the University of Pittsburgh. I'm looking for a study abroad component to my education and am interested in pursuing a project in a pediatric field in Italy. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Monica

Board footer