You are not logged in.

#1 Monday 23rd of April 2018 04:00

OliviaSB

OT volunteering/work opportunities in Cambodia

I was wondering if anyone could possibly provide some information in regards to OT work or volunteering opportunities in Cambodia? I am looking to move there for around 6 months and would like do some work while I’m over there. Any suggestions are welcome!
Thanks

#2 Friday 27th of April 2018 16:08

edeblasi

Re: OT volunteering/work opportunities in Cambodia

Have you had any leads with this? I also would love to do some work in Cambodia and surrounding countries. There is “project indochina”. I have reached out to them but haven’t heard back yet. They have a location in Vietnam and one in Cambodia. That’s the only organization I have heard of... please let me know if you have found any others. Thanks!

#3 Friday 15th of June 2018 13:48

hknicely

Hi there -

I read about an organization called Happy Kids Clinic in an earlier post. I actually did the Peace Corps in Cambodia from 2012-2014 and even reached out to the Happy Kids Clinic about 6 months ago to learn a little more about what they're doing. You should be able to find their website with a quick google search. You might be able to find some info on The Cambodia Trust Organization. I did some shadowing of their Physiotherapy program while I was there.

#4 Monday 12th of November 2018 06:55

OliviaSB

edeblasi wrote:

Have you had any leads with this? I also would love to do some work in Cambodia and surrounding countries. There is “project indochina”. I have reached out to them but haven’t heard back yet. They have a location in Vietnam and one in Cambodia. That’s the only organization I have heard of... please let me know if you have found any others. Thanks!

Hi edeblasi,

I can give you some information regarding some volunteering/work opportunities in Cambodia if you like.

My email is oliviabowman1@gmail.com.

Cheers!

#5 Monday 7th of January 2019 11:48

Exciting International OT Opportunity in Cambodia!
Position: Occupational Therapist
Location: National Pediatric Hospital Rehabilitation Centre, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Organisation: Health Care Volunteers International (HCVI)
Start Date: January 2019
The Occupational Therapist at HCVI will be responsible for assisting HCVI to develop an Occupational Therapy service at the National Pediatric Hospital Rehabilitation Centre in Phnom Penh.
For information, please contact:
Raphael Freitas, OTR/L
HCVI_Cambodia_Country Director
❙ Email: raphaelfreitas@hcvi.org
❙ Website: www.hcvi.org
❙ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HealthCareVolu … ernational
❙ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HCVIRehabilitation/
To check out our work watch: https://youtu.be/AgGzRpo1cYw

#6 Monday 6th of January 2020 03:39

12amr

Hi all,
Has anyone been able to gain any more information with this? I would love to hear.
Thanks!

Board footer