You are not logged in.

#1 Saturday 6th of January 2018 00:12

Mrm

Seeking Study Abroad Partner Organization

Hello,

My name is Monica Morrison and I am a first year doctor of occupational Therapy student at the University of Pittsburgh. I am looking to add a study abroad component to my educational curriculum. For this, I would need to implement an occupational Therapy project from mid July to the end of August (approximately 5 weeks). I am looking for any organizations abroad that would be interested in having a student develop a project for their organization. I am interested in pediatrics, refugees/human trafficking victims, and under resourced areas. I am open to go almost anywhere

Please if you have any suggestions or know if an organization, let me know

Thanks!

#2 Friday 12th of January 2018 06:15

lirvine_brown

Re: Seeking Study Abroad Partner Organization

Hi Monica,

There's an organisation in India called the Roots Institute which takes volunteer occupational therapists but I think it's a minimum three months.

I'll post again if I can think of any other organisations!

Good luck,
Laura

#3 Thursday 21st of March 2019 17:52

Eryan

Re: Seeking Study Abroad Partner Organization

Hi Monica,

I am an Australian Occupational Therapist living and working in Merida, Mexico.

I am currently contracted by an American University supervise Occupational Therapy students during their final year clinical placement here in Merida. I am looking to expand this program to include other universities and a project placement component.

If you are still interested in forming more international connects, I would be keen to discuss this with you.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth

Board footer