You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Occupational Therapy International Online Network (OTION).

Our goal is to provide an online resource for the international occupational therapy community through this on-line forum.

You will have the opportunity to participate in discussion topics related to your practice area and interact with your international colleagues. A moderator, who will be a resource to the group, monitors each topic.

We look forward to your participation and contribution to international occupational therapy practice.

If you are new, please click here to register. If you have already registered, click here to login.

#1 Thursday 11th of April 2019 04:43

Naoki Takashi

How can OT contributes to developing inclusive community??

Hi, nice to see you!
I am Naoki, a OTR and a doctoral student at a graduated school of public health in Japan.

Recently I am interested in social inclusion and the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals).

Participation and social inclusion of people with disabilities are very important for the SDGs.
The discussion on social inclusion, as well as the SDGs, has just got started in Japan and Japanese OT field. So, the evidences and reports are limited.

I want to discuss how OT contributes to the development of inclusive and sustainable communities.
I also want to know the situation of practice and research in other countries.

I am really grateful if you want to tell me your experience, ideas or any information related this theme.

Thank you very much.

Last edited by Naoki Takashi (Thursday 11th of April 2019 16:36)

Board footer