You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Occupational Therapy International Online Network (OTION).

Our goal is to provide an online resource for the international occupational therapy community through this on-line forum.

You will have the opportunity to participate in discussion topics related to your practice area and interact with your international colleagues. A moderator, who will be a resource to the group, monitors each topic.

We look forward to your participation and contribution to international occupational therapy practice.

If you are new, please click here to register. If you have already registered, click here to login.

#1 Monday 29th of April 2019 13:15

Working in International School settings

I am an American OT working in the International School setting (currently in the Netherlands). I am looking to connect with other OT's working in this setting to start a group for collaboration, PD, connections, etc. We currently have a very small group of interested OTs (UK trained, Belgian trained) and are looking for others around the globe in the same type of settings. Please reply if you are interested in connecting and work within the international school system. Thank you.

#2 Tuesday 2nd of July 2019 17:49

ejfinn

Re: Working in International School settings

Hi there! I am a US trained OT, but I live and work in Ecuador, South America. I have been doing consulting at the international schools here but they do not have full-time OTs on staff. I'd love to work with/collaborate with you all. Please add me to your group smile my email is ejfinn@gmail.com Thanks! -Emily

#3 Wednesday 21st of August 2019 06:51

Re: Working in International School settings

Hi Emily- Please check your email for more information and thank you for your reply!- Kristi

Board footer