You are not logged in.

#1 Wednesday 16th of May 2018 02:32

Ashlyn

Seeking Study Abroad Partner in Italy

Hello - My husband and I both teach in an OT Program in Saint Louis, Misouri, USA.  We have the opportunity to develop a study abroad for next summer (2019) based out of Florence Italy.  I a looking for community/clinical partners for the experience. I would prefer older adult experiences - mental health - dementia, but am open to other opportunities as well.  Any help and/or connections are appreciated.
Sincerely,
Ashlyn C.

#2 Friday 6th of July 2018 04:59

rusthaley

Re: Seeking Study Abroad Partner in Italy

Hello Ashlyn,

Are you wanting professionals or students? I am looking to study abroad next summer

#3 Sunday 8th of July 2018 19:06

Ashlyn

Hello  - I am seeking someone in Italy to partner with - this is an opportunity through Maryville University (where I am on faculty). So, it is an opportunity for students who are part of Maryville.  Ashlyn

#4 Thursday 23rd of January 2020 09:00

liza22

rusthaley wrote:

Hello Ashlyn,

Are you wanting professionals or students? I am looking to study abroad next summer

Hey Rusthaley,

If you are a student and looking to study abroad then I would recommend to join Abbey Road's summer study abroad programs. I have also joined this program and it helped me to improve my speaking skills.. Abbey Road’s summer programs for high school students offer many different options to choose from. Their language immersion programs in Spain, France and Italy were designed by top industry linguistic experts.

Last edited by liza22 (Thursday 30th of January 2020 13:42)

Board footer