You are not logged in.

#1 Monday 2nd of March 2020 07:00

SSHAR4

Connect w/ OT students &internationally trained OTs in Canada

Hi y'all,

I am hoping to connect with OT students in Canada appearing for NOTCE and internationally trained OTs appearing for competency exam and NOTCE for obtaining Canadian License in 2020/2021.
It would be great to network and possibly prepare as a group to brainstorm case scenarios and discuss assessments and treatment techniques.
This group study process can be real fruitful, taking away the mundane aspect and also to keep each other accountable.

My training has been in USA. I am curious to hear back from fellow OT peers.

Cheers
Shubhi

#2 Saturday 14th of March 2020 21:05

Re: Connect w/ OT students &internationally trained OTs in Canada

Sanskriti Singh this side~ I am pursuing bachelors in occupational therapy (4.5 years) cousre in India. Currently I'm in 1 year.
Actually after completing 12th standard.. I took a drop to crack NEET 2019 for pursuing mbbs. But i couldn't get enough marks to get into government college.
So, I decided to get into different field rather than wasting my years in dropping.. I chose BOT as my career. I really want to do something great in this field, for that i should be in touch with great people like you all.. Hope you people will help me to get out best in me!
Im having a doubt about NBCOT exam, hope you will entertain this doubt.

Stay in touch!
Sanskriti

Whatever it takes!
Instagram ID- _minniyy_

Board footer